Il vinile adesivo permanente HP opaco è un prodotto autoadesivo di alta qualità e prezzo accessibile, adatto a un’ampia gamma di applicazioni sia in interni sia in esterni, come esposizioni murali, cartelloni pubblicitari, espositori per punti vendita e persino segnaletica. La superficie, estremamente opaca, cattura i dettagli grafici e li esalta con colori brillanti e durevoli.
- Capture vibrant graphic detail, display brilliant color. From event signage to retail displays and wall murals, achieve a high-quality look with this versatile self-adhesive vinyl ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Enjoy the ease of working with this competitively priced calendared vinyl. Finish up the job quickly with a permanent self-adhesive that's easy to mount, easy to remove, and covered by an HP warranty.
- Depend on lasting results. Prints achieve 3 years unlaminated display permanence outdoors; 5 years in-window. You get optimal results including weather-resistance without additional lamination using HP Latex Inks.
Capture vibrant graphic detail and display brilliant color ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications from event signage to retail displays and wall murals. It's easy to work with this competitively priced matte-finish calendared vinyl the permanent self-adhesive is easy to mount and remove, and is covered by an HP warranty. You can count on durable, long-lasting prints and optimal results with HP Latex Inks.
- Grab attention with bright, vibrant image quality
- Give this easy-to-handle, quick-mount media a try
- Count on durable, lasting results
Mid-volume print service providers (PSP) looking for competitively priced, high-quality self-adhesive vinyl.
Trade Show and Event Displays, Fleet Graphics and Vehicle Wraps, POP and Retail Displays
145 g/m2 (without liner), 270 g/m2 (with liner) per ISO 536 Test Method
Greater than 95% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
Country of Origin
Product of United States
9% @ 60° per ASTM D-523 Test Method
Water-resistant using HP Latex Inks. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a wide range of media, including HP media; water resistance is comparable to eco-solvent inks when printed on water-resistant substrates. Water resistance testing follows ISO 18935 method. Results may vary based on specific media performance. For more information, see http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence
Printing Material Lamination
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
15 to 30°C
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
59 to 86°F
30 to 80% RH
Printing Material Dry Time
Less than 6 minutes (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
Printing Material Shelf Life
1 year, unopened in original packaging
Weight, U.S, Package
Weight, Metric, Package
HP offers a range of self-adhesive materials with warranties that guarantee these products to be free of material or coating flaws and defects that affect the final use of the print and meet HP published specifications. These warranties also cover key performance characteristics such as display permanence and clean removal from specified surfaces. Some warranty limitations apply. For complete warranty statement, please refer to http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/MediaWarranties
- HP image permanence and scratch, smudge, and water resistance estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. For more information, see http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence
- Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. For more information, see http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence